Monday, March 24, 2014

Spring-y Copper Makeup


So I did this makeup today on a whim -- so please excuse my lack of step-by-step picture tutorial!  [From now on, when I do a fun makeup look, I'll make sure to take a photo of every step. Promise.]

List of products I used for this look:

Eyebrows:
Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Brow Color in Dark
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Caramel
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel in Clear

Eyes:
Nars Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
Sephora Color Anthology Eyeshadow Palette [the eyeshadow colors don't have names but I used four of the browns/coppers.. obviously]
Eyeko Eye Do Liquid Eyeliner in Carbon Black
Dior Diorshow Waterproof Mascara in Black 09 Jet Black

I'll eventually get around to how-to's, but I just wanted to start posting as soon as I could!

xojaybee


No comments:

Post a Comment