Thursday, March 27, 2014

Peach Spring Mani

If you know me, you know I'm thoroughly obsessed with my nails and all things nail polish/art.  I had my first full set of gel nails applied back in 2011 and I haven't looked back since.  I switched over to the talons/claws/lana-del-rays/whatever you want to call them in October 2012 -- it changed my life. Hah. Hah.

I always tend to keep my nails very neutral, but the spring/summer is a time to experiment a bit with color.  I have a HUGE aversion to color.  The only color in my wardrobe is a bit of mint for the summer, and of course my go-to red flannels.  But I can't help showing off a beautiful peach on my nails when the weather gets warmer.  [Or.. at least when it's supposed to get warmer.  Thanks, Chicago!]


This mani is gorgeous.  I picked up this new Butter London polish in shade "Keen" last week and have been dying to wear it.  The little floral nail art and pop of gold glitter really makes this mani scream, "I'm sick of this goddamn cold, give me something at least in the 60s for crying out loud!"


If you're looking for a beautiful opaque, peachy-pink creme shade, Butter London Keen is the way. to. go.

Because let's be honest.. you can't have too many nail polishes in the same color family, amirite?  The ones below are only 4 out of 7 of my peach/pinks.  Just go with it.


xojaybee

No comments:

Post a Comment