Sunday, March 30, 2014

Anastasia Brow Wiz

Alright.  It was Sephora VIB Rouge Day and I just HAD to go.  I needed a new Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz anyway, so I went in and picked up two different shades.  I already have an almost full "Soft Brown," so I purchased a replacement "Caramel" and also decided to get the shade "Ash Blonde."  I figured with my hair being so light around my face now, I could play around with some lighter shades to fill in the inner corners of my brows.


I still have yet to find a better brow pencil than this. I swear by it.


I probably go through a pencil or so every month, give or take how dramatic some of my looks are within a given period of time.  Like I've said before, at $21 a pop, they can get a little pricey (that's about a whopping $300 a year on just eyebrow pencils, give or take.. and that's not including the around $200 I spend on my two shades of Stila liquid brow pens and $50 on Anastasia brow gel..).  But I think it's 100% worth it.  $550 per year on just eyebrow care? 100% worth it.


So I now currently own three different shades of the Brow Wiz.  And with my hair color in a constant sate of flux, this makes perfect sense -- I mean.. who wants to have brows that clash with the color of their hair? I shudder at the thought.


Left: Ash Blonde. Middle: Caramel. Right: Soft Brown.


To me, all three are very different shades.  Because I actually have all three of these colors in my hair at the moment, I can sort of get away with using them together to create unique brow shade.  But to be honest, using any of these colors solo would work fine for me.  I tend to gravitate towards using Caramel on a regular basis, as my hair has a sort of reddish tone to it even when it's bleached blonde.

I just thought I'd swatch these colors out in case anyone was wondering how different they were!  Regardless -- BUY THIS product.  You won't regret it!

xojaybee

No comments:

Post a Comment