Friday, March 28, 2014

Dat Birkenstock Trend

I GAVE IN EVERYONE.  I bought a pair of those hideously comfortable Birkenstocks.  I couldn't resist.  They're SO on trend this year (for some reason) and look -- it's hard to pass up a chance to be "fashionable" AND comfortable.  So I caved.

[As always, click the pics for a larger, more detailed view!]


It was such a good decision though.  I'm telling you.


I picked up the Arizona style in a taupe suede.  They're hard to get used to because of the crazy support they give your feet, but I've been breaking them in all day.  The sales girl told me that they might actually make my feet sore the first few times I wear them, but that they'll eventually start to form and mold to the shape of my individual feet.  Either way they're already pretty comfy, and the suede is such a great quality.



Plus, who can say "no" to a good no-skid sole?! 



[Please don't mind my absolutely horrible chipping nail polish.  I let myself go during spring break!] 

I'm sure these will get a ton of use this spring/summer for my lazy days!

xojaybee

1 comment:

  1. Hi!

    I've been debating between this exact pair as well as the madrid's in the mocha colour. I know this post is quite old, but how have your pair held up after two years? I don't love the two strap style of birks which is why I'm considering the madrid's. But I heard the Arizona's are much more comfy!

    ReplyDelete