Saturday, May 17, 2014

New Comfy Summer Shoes!

Guys.  I don't know if you've ever placed your feet into a pair of Clarks walking shoes before, but if you haven't, DO IT NOW.  One of my favorite pairs of shoes is by Clarks and if I could wear them every day, I would.  [If you know me in person you know what shoes I'm talking about -- suede, stone colored lace-up shoes.  I wear them at least two or three times a week, haha.]

I found a new pair of holy grail Clarks today at the mall.  Behold:  the Caden Fox.


Warning: I am probably going to be living in these shoes this summer.  I'm obsessed.  Not only are Clarks shoes adorable, but they're extremely comfortable as well.  I don't have the best feet in the world (read: I have incredibly flat feet that only allow me to walk about 30 minutes before severely cramping and causing mucho pain).  So when I look for new shoes, I try to find the comfiest shoes I can.  Clarks shoes are a mixture of both style AND practicality.  How can you go wrong?!

xojaybee

No comments:

Post a Comment