Monday, June 16, 2014

Spring Awakening Music Festival hiatus

Whew!  I've been one busy individual lately.  Here is just a taste of what the last three days in Chicago had in store for me!

Spring Awakening Music Festival was, yet again, a fantastic time.  It's crazy, loud, expensive, and so worth every second and penny spent.  

Also, I'll be putting up a tutorial for this summer music festival makeup look I created for my SAMF adventures.  5+ hours in the heat and sun, transitioning into hours of after dark partying.  Then waking up and doing it all over again!  Makeup for outdoor fests needs to be fun, eye catching, versatile, and long-wearing.  And the glitterier the better!

Anyway, I'm sorry about the long delay in posting -- this summer has been a whirlwind, and it's only one month in!  Look out for new posts soon :]

All glitter everything!



xojaybee

No comments:

Post a Comment