Thursday, January 8, 2015

Warm+Simple Eye PICTORIAL

Dun dun dunnnnnnn.  Okay.  I'm trying something new and even less complex than my GRWM post from earlier -- a PICTORIAL!  It is basically a super quick tutorial only comprised of pictures!  But to make it a little more informative, I've also just listed the products used in each step.  

I'll get back to writing full tutorials soon, but I've been waiting until I've created a fun look instead of these basic ones.  I definitely have some different looks lined up for the near future (a navy smokey eye, a pop of color look, + more), with some new products, and will get back to real tutorials ASAP!

But for now, here's a boring pictorial of my basic warm, smokey-ish, simple winter eye makeup (and I apologize for the weird lighting -- it was actually sunny the day I did this, and some photos were taken when the sun would hide behind clouds):




PICtorial after the jump!





NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base; Urban Decay Eyeshadow in "Foxy"


Anastasia Beverly Hills Eye Shadow in "Birkin"


Make Up For Ever Artist Shadow in "M650 Cookie"


Anastasia Beverly Hills Eye Shadow in "Caramel"


Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in "Burlesque" 


Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in "Burlesque" (more + blended)


Eyeko Eye Do Liquid Eyeliner in "Carbon Black"


Femme Fatale Mink Lashes in "Classic" [OMG AMAZING LASHES FYI]


Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes in "24L Light Taupe"; Make Up For Ever Artist Shadow in "M650 Cookie"


Buxom Lash Waterproof Mascara in "Blackest Black"


Tada!


Side note: I've been loving my powder foundation lately!  Because I have a naturally oily t-zone, I've been using Make Up For Ever Duo Mat Foundation Powder in 209 Warm Beige.  A lot of people don't like powder foundations because they only really give a light to medium coverage, and can tend to be a bit drying.  But since I don't necessarily need to cover up my natural complexion, and only have dry skin on my cheek area, the powder formula doesn't bother me at all.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Like I said, I recently picked up a TON of new makeup over the holiday/winter break, and have so many new ideas planned for some fun tutorials.. so keep an eye out for some better posts soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment