Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Quick GRWM (Get Ready With Me)! Full Face Makeup + Outfit!

If you watch YouTube beauty and fashion gurus at all, you know how popular the "get ready with me" videos have become.  It's more detailed than a run-down of products used, but not as thorough as a step by step tutorial.  It's sort of the perfect happy medium of the two -- and I wanted to figure out a way to photograph, instead of film, a GRWM for my blog.

I figured the easiest way to do this was to take a photo of the basic steps I do while I'm getting ready, but not for every single small step as I would in a tutorial.  And instead of writing out each direction, if you will, I would just list the products I used in the step photographed above it.  

If this is too confusing or not helpful, let me know!  But I thought it was a good way to let you all know what products I use for what steps, without a full blown, lengthy, and time consuming step-by-step.  As always, the link to every product I used is listed in the description.

The first portion is my basic makeup, and the second is an outfit I wore that day (if it's different than what is pictured in the makeup section, it's because I changed my mind and wore something different for the rest of the day)!


Enjoy!

(After the jump!!)



------------------------------------------


Foundation: Estee Lauder Double Wear Light Stay-In-Place Makeup "4.0 Intensity"
Brush: Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge


Brows: Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Brow Color "Medium"
Anastasia Beverly Hills (ABH) Dipbrow Pomade "Auburn"
ABH Tinted Brow Gel "Brunette"


Eye Primer: Smashbox 24 Hour Photo Finish Shadow Primer

Eye Shadow: ABH "Fresh"
Brush: Sigma E35 Tapered Blending


Eye Shadow: Make Up For Ever "M536 Milk Tea"
Brush: MAC 217 Blending Brush


Eye Shadow: ABH "Caramel"
Brush: Sigma E38 Diffused Crease
Brush: (Blended out with) Sigma E40 Tapered Blending


Eye Shadow: ABH "Deep Plum"
Brush: Coastal Scents Classic Pointed Blender

Eye Shadow: ABH "Fresh" (under brow bone)
Brush: MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush


Eyeliner: Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Liner "Stingray"
Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Liner "Black"


Lashes: Femme Fatale "Catwalk" + House of Lashes "Pixie Luxe"


Eyeliner: (Lower lid) Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes "19L Light Brown"
Eye Shadow: ABH "Caramel"
Mascara: Urban Decay Cannonball Ultra Waterproof "Black"


Concealer: Benefit Cosmetics Fake Up Concealer "Medium"
Brush: Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge

Contour: Too Faced Soleil Matte Bronzer "Chocolate"
Brush: Sephora #75 Pro Angled Contour
(For nose) Coastal Scents Medium Classic Shadow

Highlight:  Too Faced Snow Bunny Luminous Bronzer ("White Shimmer" portion only)
Brush:  Sonia Kashuk No. 129 Duo Fiber Fan

Blush: Too Faced Snow Bunny Luminous Bronzer ("Delicate Pink" and "Fawn Shimmer" portion only)
Brush:  Real Techniques Powder

Lip Liner: NYX Slim Lip Pencil "Peek-A-Boo Natural"
NYX Simply Nude Lip Cream "Exposed"



Shirt: Urban Outfitters, Urban Renewal (out of stock; similar here)
Cardigan: Brandy Melville "Caroline"
Scarf: H&M Tube Scarf "Natural White"
Leggings: American Apparel Cotton Spandex Jersey High-Waist Leggings "Black"

----------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment