Tuesday, November 4, 2014

HALLOWEEN 2014 LOOKS!!

For someone who loves the art of makeup (it is called being a makeup artist for a reason!), Halloween  season is one of the best times of the year.  Just look on every beauty guru's blog and YouTube channel -- they're chock full of Halloween makeup tutorials!

This year I created 4 looks on myself, and played around with some fun "zombie"-esque makeup on two of my best friends!  Here's a quick recap of the looks:

Skull mask
Dead girl
Zombie victim
Pop art/comic book woman
Zombie 1
Zombie 2

I had a ton of fun this Halloween with these looks!  I just wanted to share some pictures before it got too late.  I wish I had time to do some photo tutorials of these looks, but school has been super busy and time got the best of me :(

[P.S. I'm always available to do a personal step-by-step tutorial for anyone who is interested in learning how to do any of these faces!  I'm also super willing to do any makeup in-person for a special occasion, costume, Halloween, etc. -- just message me and we can work something out!]

xojaybee

No comments:

Post a Comment