Thursday, August 7, 2014

New Nails + Amazing Nail Polish

New nails again!  I love these ones -- they're totally different from anything I'd normally get!  My ring finger is a black and gold leopard print underneath a layer of pink roses.  The rest are a beautiful, peachy cream color polish, which I absolutely adore.


I've had a lot of people as me what color nail polish the cream shade is, so I figured I'd let everyone know!  It's actually a pretty random buy.  It's from the Urban Outfitters "UO Neutrals Collection" line in the shade "Sweet Tooth."  I'm not sure why the bottle I have has a gold top instead of the black one that's shown on the website, but I'm sure it's the same formula and color.  I picked it up in-store from one of those little stands near the register.  They're only $5, or 2 for $8, so they're a pretty decent deal.  The polish itself is very opaque and creamy, and looks this flawless with only two coats.  It reminds me of a peach smoothie, or a melted peach ice cream.  And it makes my tan skin look even tanner, so how can you go wrong?!

I always try to keep an eye out for things like this in unexpected places.  I love a good Essie and OPI polish, but I love experimenting with off-brand or indie brands.  You never know when you'll find your next favorite item!

xojaybee

No comments:

Post a Comment