Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Two of my favorite pieces of dainty, gold jewelry (From Etsy!)

As many of you all know, I am infatuated with dainty gold jewelry.  I wear it every day, and (aside from my watch being the furthest thing from dainty you can find) it is the only kind of jewelry I wear.  In fact, if you see me in person I'm sure you've noticed the jewelry this post is about.

Two of my absolute favorite pieces of this jewelry are my gold bar lariat necklace and my gold bracelet chain (which I recently swapped out).  Both of these absolutely gorgeous items are made by Amanda, at one of my favorite Etsy shops, BohoGlamJewlery.  I love her store so much that I had to give her a shout-out on my blog.

I think wearing a bunch of cute, tiny jewelry is a great way to layer a ton of accessories and really make a statement, without looking over-done or gaudy.  And I'm sure that people can make the argument that what I wear on a daily basis can come off as too much to some.  But personally, I like the look I create.  Taters gonna tate tate tate.


I think this hand chain bracelet is to die for.  It's made even better by the fact that it now matches my necklace!  These pieces are the cutest and subtlest way to add a super unique twist to your every day jewelry.  It's not just any old bracelet, and it's not just any old ring.  And no, it isn't annoying, and it doesn't get in the way all the time -- at least to me, anyway.  And with the tiny crystal, it adds just a hint of sparkle and glam to any casual, daytime look.  Bracelet chains are so elegant looking on the wrist/hand.  They come in a million different designs (just search "hand chain" in Etsy's search bar and see results.. currently there are 53, 189 items!), and you can totally find one that fits your personality.


Ever since it first graced my neck, I haven't gone a day without wearing this baby.  Literally.  Even through one of my best friends' weddings that I stood up in!  (See proof here.)  Again, I think this is one of the more unique items I wear on a daily basis, and it really adds a lot of interest to any outfit.  I wear this lariat necklace with anything from a t-shirt and jeans to a floor-length ballgown.  The way it lays on the body is incredibly flattering, and draws the eye in a vertical line, which really creates a slimmer appearance (even if it is only an illusion!)  If the long, slim gold bar wasn't pretty enough, the thin chain and crystal weight at the end give it that much more oomph.

I highly recommend checking Amanda's Etsy page out if you're looking for amazing boho-inspired jewelry!  And if you aren't already, I am forcing you to start shopping on Etsy in general.  I've purchased some of my most coveted items on Etsy -- everything from accessories, to room decor, to journals, to clothing.  Seriously.  I've bought a cactus in the same week as some hair extensions.  You'd be amazed.


4 comments:

  1. That is one lovely dainty gold jewelry. Well, it doesn’t matter what other people may say with regard to how you wear your ornaments. You're just expressing yourself, and if they don’t appreciate those you doing so, then they don’t deserve your attention. What’s important is that you’re happy, contented and beautiful. Thanks for sharing that, Jaybee! Stay gorgeous!


    Verna Ford @ Jacobs The Jewellers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! he bracelet is a lovely piece of dainty jewellery.

    Nice share!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty good post. I have just stumbled upon your blog and enjoyed reading your blog posts very much. I am looking for new posts to get more precious info. Big thanks for the useful info.Buy Gold Bars

    ReplyDelete