Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Anastasia "Tamanna" Palette! :D

Anastasia Beverly Hills can do no wrong in my eyes at this point.  Unless they do something absolutely horrible, I am an obsessed follower of all their products.  The "Tamanna" Palette is just another addition to my collection.  

The affordability of their products coupled with the quality is to die for.  This entire palette was only $29!  10 eyeshadows for $29 is a great deal for a drugstore brand, let alone a higher-end indie one.  But it's real and it's unbelievable!  

I love my Lavish Palette and I love my Amrezy Palette.. and now I love my Tamanna Palette!  (Although I will say, I'm pretty partial to the Amrezy and I think I like that one just a little bit more.)  I can't stop using colors like Gilded, Bengal, and Chocolate.. obviously.  You know I love my neutrals.  But even the color-y-ier shadows like Sangria and Custom are gorgeous as well.  The only color I'm slightly disappointed in is Venezia, only because I wish it was more pigmented.  Even on top of a primer it still didn't give me the color payoff I was hoping for.  But it's still a beautiful teal shade!  And even though Fresh is a super-pale color on my skintone, it's still a nice shadow to highlight your brow bone if you want a matte finish.  The formula is nice and velvety, and not too chalky or sheer.  Building up color is super easy with a few layers of each color (and some, like Chocolate and Sangria barely need more than one to look super opaque!).

For swatches, check out the photos below!

The packaging has a magnetic closure, like the Amrezy Palette
It comes with a little double-ended brush
Natural sunlight, NO primer
Artificial light, NO primer
Natural sunlight, WITH primer
Artificial light, WITH primer

Hope this helps, and inspires you to pick up this $29 palette, or experiment with similar colors!  Get it while it lasts -- Anastasia products run out FAST!!

xojaybee

No comments:

Post a Comment